Inspiration

Rev 22:1 And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the 5throne of God and of the Lamb in the middle of its street. ~~~ Live in the USA? Get a free Bible and free Christian books

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Is it safe to come out yet?




Along the forest floor, bits of green are starting to show.  Warm weather has melted nearly all of the snow and the ice is losing resistance.  


Still ... we are in Minnesota.  What say you, will March come in like a lion?  At least one walker at the park agrees.

Enjoy!

~ Robin

5 comments:

  1. My brother recommended I would possibly like this website.
    He used to be totally right. This publish actually made
    my day. You can not consider simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this site.
    I am hoping to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well.
    In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own blog now ;
    )

    ReplyDelete

  3. whoah this blog is wonderful i like studying your articles.
    Keep up the good work! You understand, lots of individuals are
    searching around for this information, you can help them greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! We are linking to this great content on our website.
    Keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dear, are you really visiting this web site on a regular basis,
    if so after that you will absolutely get pleasant experience.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting!